1. my sweet fat baby G! she's getting oh so big! she's probably almost 60 pounds! she'll celebrate her 7 month-birthday (does that exist?!) on christmas eve! so excited to have her first christmas this year! man oh man i can't wait to wrap her presents! also, peep my new curtains behind us! bought them at World Market with Mike earlier this week and they're awesome! they're a bit too long so I may need to go trade them in but i do love them so!
2. Having my picture from Seventeen on someone's mirror/room as "inspiration"! so so incredibly flattering! a lovely girl sent this to me on MySpace this week. sorry if its a bit narcissistic but its flattering nonetheless! thanks lady!
3. this is what i aspire to. i won't be the cat lady... no... i'll be the SHARK LADY!
4. Brilliant tattoo work found via FUCKYEAHTATTOOS.tumblr.com!
5. CUTEST picture ever! found via FUCKYEAHBULLDOGS.com!
6. shark macros!
7. RUBY, the clothing line, out of New Zealand. Mainly this gorgeous light pink coat! *swoon!*
8. a vespa with a sidecar! get in my life!
9. Wedding & Engagement photography by Clayton Austin! I LOVE that his URL is Clayton Austin Love Stories! Brilliant! go take a peek!
10. CUTEST WEDDING TOPPERS EVER! and I especially love the bunting in the back that says LOVE IS SWEET!
what are YOU loving this week?!