Christmas is like, uh, next week! So it's a bit silly to be doing this post now, but I love making little wishlists so why not, eh? A fun little glimpse at what I'm currently into! xo
o1. Bernie Dexter dress: BD dresses are some of my absolute fave (I own several!) and this one is no exception. The fun, bright color with the adorable dog print... ah! I love it!
o2. Stun In A Million necklace: I love the shape and color of this statement necklace. It's loud without being tacky, ya know?
o3. Egg + Toast Salt + Pepper shaker set: One of my favorite things to collect is novelty salt and pepper shakers. I think it drives Mike a wee bit crazy, but I can't help it. I don't care if they're vintage or new, I just think they're so cute.
o4. Panda flats: Because pandas! Right?!
o5. City Dwelling boots: I need a nice pair of black ankle boots and these would be perfect! Those gold buckles are my favorite.
o6. Brown Leather Tote: I love the classic shape and color of this bag. It could be perfect for traveling or just running errands. It could be dressed up or dressed down.
o7. Bernie Dexter dress: yep! Another one! I think the ruched bust on this one is so fun, and while you can't see the pattern in the collage, they're bumblebees! Perfect!
o8. Sci-Fi/Futuristic dress: how cute is that shape on the top?! The color is so loud and fun, too.
o9. Sugarpova gummies: Gimme all of them! These are the best gummies in the whole entire world. Seriously!
1o. Octopus coffee mug: Another thing I love to collect: coffee mugs! I have way too many, but whatever. It's such a happy way to wake up each morning.
11. Naked3 palette: I love me some neutrals, but I was never crazy for Naked or Naked2. But the 3?! ALL OF THE ROSE GOLD! It looks so beautiful!
12. Burgundy Bow wedges: A little bit of lift and a lot of personality!
13. Down comforter: and I don't mean any down comforter. I mean, luxury hotel quality, sleeping on clouds and feeling like you're floating type of comforter. I want to sleep like a queen.
14. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural lipstick: This is my all time favorite lipstick ever! It's so creamy and pigmented. I want it in every pink-tone there is!
15. Hammerhead shark bottle opener: Because I might as well start a new collection, right?
16. Naked Flushed blush compact: So my cheeks can be as rosy as my eyelids.
17. Kitten + Yarn Salt + Pepper shaker set: Because kittens!
What's on your wishlist this year?