I love "What's In My Bag" posts in any and every variation. Maybe I'm just a super nosy person, but I really love seeing what people consider important enough to carry around from day to day. I'm getting ready to jet off to Vegas on Sunday morning and I'm trying to get my bags ready before the very last minute. I'm notorious for being a procrastinator and my travel bags are no exception! I wanted to outfit my purse with things to keep me entertained on my two flights there, so here's what I'm taking...
- Michael Kors Gansevoort Bag - my favorite gift from Mike years ago (the best bag!)
- iPad (with my super cute Kate Spade case! - buy it here!)
- Trashy tabloids - perfect time to catch up on celeb gossip
- Wallet - full of important stuff like my ID and debit card
- Makeup bag (see what's inside it here!) and Victoria's Secret travel brushes
- My "Little Book of Ideas" and planner (both from Target)
- Lifesaver hard candies - I'm basically a grandma
- Bobby pins - because I leave a trail wherever I go
- Calling cards - a simple and silly card for networking
- Perfume - Juicy Couture and L'Aromarine Oceane
- iPhone - with my favorite case ft. my favorite wedding photo
- Bracelets - to change out at random
- iPhone charger + headphones - I know my phone will be on fire all week
Have you shared what's in your bag recently?! If so, link me over! I'd love to see!
Can you think of anything else I should add to my bag for traveling? I'll probably toss in a book or two as well. Might as well try and relax on these flights! Let me know if you'll be at WWDMAGIC or POOL this coming week! I can't wait to take part! xo
PS; If you've got any recommendations on places/things to check out in Las Vegas, leave them below! I've never been so it's going to be a fun experience, I'm sure!