Linden Atlas is nine. months. old! I need to start thinking about his first birthday at this point... yikes! This past month was all about asserting his independence. Crawling everywhere, trying to climb on things, learning to stand all on his own (!!!)... it's been pretty exciting (and exhausting and stressful haha). He's starting to really "see" the world, I think. He's my happy little guy.
At 8 months old, Linden:
- weighed 21.5 pounds (!!!! - at his 9 month visit)
- was 29" tall (at his 9 month visit)
- learned to clap and thinks it's just the best thing.
- started eating three full meals a day.
- dipped his toes in the water (at a waterfall!) for the first time
- learned to stand up all on his own.
- learned to ride his little push-car.
- fell a lot. (So many little bumps and bruises to try and doctor up)
- is finally starting to get some actual hair (!!! - it's wispy, but it's growing!)
Next month brings the double digits... y'all, I am not ready for this!