I'm only two weeks late posting this, but you know, life. Linden turned eight months old on March 23rd and he's been a little hellion ever since! He's crawling, standing, grabbing things he shouldn't possibly be able to reach, and he finally got a hold of the dog food. We take it one day at a time around here! All of these pictures and milestones are from when he was seven months, of course, but it's so crazy how he's already changed so much in just two weeks. I'm honestly not sure how I'm already posting his eight month milestone post! I feel like you don't really understand the concept of time until you have a kid. Maybe I'm biased or jaded or whatever, but time feels so different with a baby around. Even with Toby, it seemed to go much slower. Maybe that's because he came to live with us just after turning three, whereas we've seen Linden evolve since day one. Of course I catch myself looking at Toby and thinking "Who is this teenager?!" haha Six has it's own set of challenges, but six years and eight months... phew! I have my work cut out for me.
At seven months, Linden:
- weighed 19.5 pounds.
- slept through the night twice! 7.5 hours and 9.5 hours (!!!!!!)
- started growing some actual hair! even if it's super wispy still haha
- transitioned into his own room (!) and sleeps in his crib every night
- pulls up on everything and can stand on his own for a few seconds
- got the thumbs up to slowly start introducing dairy again
- was the lucky recipient of 300 ounces of donor milk from a friend (!)
I can't wait to share all of the exciting things happening at eight months, too! I know I'm going to love being able to look back on these monthly posts and remember what the days were like. Seriously, just two weeks late and I've already forgotten most of what happened when he was seven months... Yikes! xo
See other Monthly Linden posts here.